Whether the living room sofa set is moisture-proof
1. Remove dust. For fabric living room sofa sets, you can often use a special vacuum cleaner to clean all the dust on the surface. In particularly humid weather, you can use a blower to blow the living room sofa set lightly, or blow the heater against the living room sofa set for about half an hour, which can also remove the moisture in the living room sofa set and relieve the damp condition of the fabric furniture. To ensure that the fabric furniture is clean and dry is the key to preventing mildew.
2. Put on a living room sofa set towel. Lay a living room sofa set towel with good water absorption performance on the surface of the living room sofa set, so that it can absorb moisture, and secondly, it can be cleaned frequently. In humid climates, it is best to use a living room sofa set towel with good water absorption performance to wash, so as to prevent the propagation of bacteria.
3. damp treatment. For ordinary fabric living room sofa sets, if they are damp, they can be dried with a hair dryer or a dryer, but pay attention to keeping a certain distance between the hair dryer and the surface of the cloth to avoid overheating the fabric or causing danger. For fabric living room sofa sets with more sophisticated workmanship, it is best to use a special vacuum cleaner to clean all the dust on the surface.
4. mildew treatment. Fabric furniture will be discolored and bleached due to long-term damp in the initial stage, and yellow spots or mildew spots may appear on the surface. After the damp period, the cloth fabrics will become brittle, severely lose wear resistance, and are easy to wear. If you find that the living room sofa set has a large area of mildew, it is best to ask a professional cloth living room sofa set cleaning team to solve it.
How to maintain the living room sofa set?
1. Clean regularly to prevent the pores on the leather surface from being blocked by dust. Also wipe with cotton cloth or silk, wipe gently. After wiping, you can also spray with Bi Lizhu or polishing wax.
2. To ensure the ventilation of the room, if it is too dry or humid, it will accelerate the aging of the leather.
3. Sweat a lot in summer, the pores of the leather will absorb sweat. High temperature and humidity will cause the organic matter in the sweat to chemically react with the leather, which is easy to produce peculiar smell. Wipe it with a wet and dry cloth frequently. Do not use alkaline when wiping the living room sofa set Washing fluid, because the leather is treated with acid when making leather, and alkaline will reduce the softness of the leather, and it will wrinkle after long-term use.
4. Do not place the leather living room sofa set in a place where it is exposed to direct sunlight, or where it is blown directly by an air conditioner, as this will harden the leather surface and fade.
5. Reduce the occurrence of children jumping on the living room sofa set, and avoid sharp objects such as keys and nail clippers from scratching the leather living room sofa set.
How to choose a living room sofa set?
1. Look at the frame of the living room sofa set
As a large piece, the frame structure of the living room sofa set must be firm. When checking, shake the whole living room sofa set repeatedly with both hands. If it feels better, the frame is firm. Then you can look at the bottom part of the base cloth, and there should be no decay, moth eaten, scars, burrs, etc.
2. look at the comfort of the living room sofa set
The living room sofa set is an object used to sit or lie down. Sometimes the role is a chair, sometimes the role is a bed. So when buying a living room sofa set, it is best to sit on the spot and feel the softness and hardness. Sitting on a living room sofa set that is too hard will cause muscle soreness, while a living room sofa set that is too soft will feel like the whole person is trapped inside, and it will be uncomfortable to sit for a long time. In addition, the height of the living room sofa set also needs to be referred to. Generally, it should match the height of the coffee table in front of the living room sofa set.
3. Look at the cushion
Nowadays, the bottom surface of high-end living room sofa set seat and back is mostly made of nylon belt and snake spring cross net structure, and the top layer is layered with high elastic foam, spray cotton and light body foam. This cushion has good resilience and comfortable sitting feeling. Most mid-range living room sofa sets use glue-pressed fiberboard as the seat and back of the bottom plate, layered with medium-density foam and spray cotton.
4. Look at the details
For example, the seat and back cover of the fabric living room sofa set should have a loop structure to facilitate cleaning; whether the fabric warp and weft threads are fine and smooth, without jumping wires, no exposed joints, and whether the hand feels tense and so on. Leather living room sofa sets can't have a great smell, which means that the quality of the leather is not good, and it is very likely that it is artificial leather. The size, style and color of the living room sofa set must match the entire room. Choose a larger living room sofa set brand as much as possible, so that after-sales service is more secure and so on.
More about Living Room Sofa Set, Welcome to SHANSHI LIVING ROOM SOFA SET Supplier.