products
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
products

products and price

You are not connected. Please login or register

rufio costume

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rufio costume Empty rufio costume Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:42 am

Admin

Admin

<p>I \'ve been making Halloween costumes for my brother for years, and the challenge this year is Rufio in the movie Hook. </p><p>Here you will find all the steps to make this outfit and I hope you like it! </p><p>Supply: Black artificial <a href="https://www.winiwmicrofiber.com/product" target="_blank">leather</a>, black canvas fabric, fusible interface, red fabric, black thread, black embroidery thread, sewing machine, wood beads, embroidery needle, scissors, iron, drill pin, colored pencil and paper. </p><p>I first watched the movie Hook and outlined the idea of how the jacket should be constructed. </p><p>Once I had a decent sketch and had a good idea of how to make it, I started making the pattern. </p><p>Because the dress was made for my brother, I used him as a model and put a few pieces of scrap cloth on him with a pin to make the shape of the jacket. </p><p>Once the shape is implemented and all the seams are marked, I transfer this design to the paper pattern. </p><p>Before I used any of my good fabrics, I made a sample jacket for the test fit. </p><p>Once it was decided to fit, I started cutting the jacket pieces from faux leather and sewing the seams together. </p><p>For the shoulder at the top, I used a layer of black canvas and an easy-to-melt interface to thicken it. </p><p>On my sewing machine, I made a quilting pattern with straight seams. </p><p>I use a ruler and a white colored pencil to mark the guide before each shot to keep them straight and evenly spaced, and then wipe the colored pencil mark with a damp cloth. </p><p>I make arm stripes by cutting the fabric strips, folding the edges and stitching them down. </p><p>I used 52 stripes in total. </p><p>I sew each edge on the shoulder seam, alternating the color. </p><p>I added the wood beads to the edges and knotted at the tip to prevent the beads from falling off. </p><p>I have to drill a larger hole on each bead so that the stripes can go through the hole. </p><p>The back \"tail\" of the jacket is made of two pieces of faux leather before and after. </p><p>I marked the stripes with a ruler and a white pencil. </p><p>When I stitch the fabric together, I use pins to keep the fabric in place. </p><p>Then separate the pieces with scissors. </p><p>Next, I add the wood beads to the edge of the tight fit and do not need to be knotted. </p><p>I added some manual to finish this jacket</p><p>Stitching details at the pocket opening and bracket seams. </p><p>I use embroidery thread and embroidery needle. </p><p>Supply: red wig, black hair gel, scissors, razor blade, comb, tin paper, rubber</p><p>Belt, binder, tape, wig frame (</p><p>I use round pillows), plastic bag. </p><p>I started by putting the wig on the shelf so I could cut it off and shape it easily. </p><p>Then straighten the hair with a comb. </p><p>Next, I began to divide my hair into parts. </p><p>I created 3 wide Mohawk, each with a thin hair. </p><p>I use rubber bands to prevent the bottom from lifting up. </p><p>I started cutting 4 separate hair with a blade. </p><p>I cut enough distance to see clearly 3 wide Mohawk areas. </p><p>After the cut, I combed the wig and got a clear shape. </p><p>The next step is to prepare the wig for the hair color. </p><p>I cut the aluminum foil into strips large enough to fold in the Mohawk Area. </p><p>I started at the Mohawk center and started wrapping my hair with foil. </p><p>I use a binder to prevent the foil from slipping and tape to prevent any foil edge from lifting up. </p><p>When I finished covering the Mohawk section with foil, I was ready to add the hair color. </p><p>I put the wig out and protected the holder from any spills with a plastic bag. </p><p>I started spraying black hair on the whole wig. </p><p>I need about 3 black coats to completely cover the red hair, using a total of 2 cans of spray. </p><p>When I finished spraying the color, I let the wig dry overnight. </p><p>When the wig was dry, I removed all the foil and clips. </p><p>Then comb the hair and the shape is good. </p><p>Supply: old shoes, red felt, scissors, tacky glue, small foam brush, board, binder, paper clip, electrical tape, safety pin, stapler. </p><p>To make red shoes, I applied the red felt fabric to an old pair of shoes with a foam brush and sticky glue. </p><p>I used the seams of my shoes as a guide to cutting each piece of fabric, leaving something extra that I could trim later on. </p><p>I added adhesive and paper clip to the edge to prevent the fabric from lifting. </p><p>I used an oversized felt in the toe area so I could secure the fabric to the bottom. </p><p>This helps mold the fabric around the toe and prevents the fabric from folds. </p><p>I dried the glue for 24 hours. </p><p>Then trim the extra felt on the shoes with scissors. </p><p>I added tape around the sole to cover the felt edge and used some nails to prevent the tape from being lifted. </p><p>I poked a hole in the felt where my shoelaces slipped. </p><p>I removed all the clips from the shoes and inserted the red laces. </p><p>Supply: Plastic Sword, Gold painting, coconut, faux leather, paint, paint brush, felt, foam, electrical tape, handsaw, awl and knife. </p><p>The plastic handle of the sword is too wide to fit into the coconut, so I started fixing the sword on a pair with a saw and cutting off the excess plastic. I spray-</p><p>Apply the blade to gold and require 4 coats to fully cover all silver plastic. </p><p>Then let the paint dry completely. </p><p>While waiting for the sword to dry, I started working on the coconut handle. </p><p>I started by sucking all the coconut milk dry. </p><p>When the coconut is completely drained, I cut it in half. </p><p>I use the blunt side of the knife to tap steadily in the middle of the coconut until it is completely separated. </p><p>Once I chose half of what I was going to use as a handle, I removed the coconut meat. </p><p>I found it easiest to cut a small piece at a time with a knife. </p><p>Next, I cut a crack at the top of the coconut and let the blade of the sword slip through. </p><p>I made a slit with a saw blade; </p><p>From the hole I made to drain the coconut milk. </p><p>I painted different colors of brown on the coconut shell with paint and brush. </p><p>Then let the paint dry completely. </p><p>When both the sword and the coconut are completely dry, I insert the sword into the coconut. </p><p>I wrap the bottom of the blade with a thin layer of felt so that it can go through the slit tightly. </p><p>Then I wrapped the handle up with a layer of foam and fixed it tightly with tape. </p><p>I finished with faux leather and hand stitched closed handles. </p><p>The bone necklace is made with suede lint, bone beads, wood beads and a toggle buckle connected by a wire. </p><p>I added bronze paint on the bone beads to keep the old look. </p><p>Skull necklace is made with suede lint, spider charm, Red Feather, nail chain, skull charm, turtle charm using jump ring and wire connection and toggle buckle for closing. </p><p>I also added bronze paint to the skull. </p><p>The earrings are made using gold clips on the earrings, suede, red feathers, silver chains, and Scorpion charm connected with jump rings and wires. </p><p>Supply: black pants and Blade, I created various cracks on front and back trouser legs with blade and decided where I was going.</p>

https://weyes123.666forum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum