products
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
products

products and price

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to use hand small drill chuck

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to use hand small drill chuck Empty How to use hand small drill chuck Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:27 am

Admin

Admin

<p>Hello everyone, this is my first explanation. </p><p>I am just an amateur and interested in making circuits and pcb in a completely DIY way. </p><p>I read a lot of articles about domestic PCBs. </p><p>They are all good except one step. </p><p>Make holes for mounting. </p><p>Starting with the laser print PCB layout, install the components that you can do at home in addition to the drilling program. </p><p>You have a rig with a <a href="https://www.precotools.com/drill-chucks-arbors" target="_blank">small drill chuck</a> that can hold 0. 5-1. 5 drills. </p><p>Then I have it in my heart. why not DIY PCB hand drilling rig? </p><p>My goal is to build one with garbage that can drill holes to install components. </p><p>Remember, this is not a professional rig. </p><p>With it, you can make small enough holes on the PCB to install the electronic components. </p><p>The processing of the drill will depend on the type of drill you use. (made)</p><p>Below is my PCB hand drill and PCB making settings. </p><p>That\'s why you need to make a PCB hand drill machine. 1. 24v DC motor (</p><p>Old dot matrix printer)2. Nylon pulley (</p><p>From printer only)3. </p><p>Mounting screws 3mm (</p><p>These are used to install the motherboard in the CPU)4. </p><p>3mm hardened screws (2-2. </p><p>Inch length5. </p><p>24 v power supply, some basic tools, grinding machine with rough and smooth wheels. </p><p>Make the drill bit: take the 3mm hardening screw and cut off its head. </p><p>Then grind with a smooth grinder, as shown in the following figure. </p><p>This step requires little experience in grinding operations. </p><p>Drill 2 in figure is not good. </p><p>It can make holes, but the finish of the holes will be very poor. </p><p>As its area increases from the top to the end. </p><p>Where as drill 4 has the same area from the tip to the end. </p><p>So with it, you get the exact circular holes. </p><p>In another picture you will find different types of walkthrough. (</p><p>Sorry, I was in a hurry so I used the MS paint)</p><p>Bit 1 has a rounded edge, so you have to apply a lot of force to the drill because it\'s easy to grind. </p><p>Drill 2 has a square edge. </p><p>So there will be 4 cutting faces. </p><p>With it you will get good holes but it is hard to grind. </p><p>Same as drill 3 but it has 3 cutting edges instead of drill 4. </p><p>So you have to experiment, which is good, which is right for you.</p>

https://weyes123.666forum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum