products
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
products

products and price

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to maintain gold plated jewelry?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to maintain gold plated jewelry? Empty How to maintain gold plated jewelry? Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:58 pm

Admin

Admin

<p>Many people like <a href="https://www.qd-dsjewelry.com/product.html" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank"><strong>gold plated jewelry</strong></a>, because gold-plated jewelry is not only cheap, but also can be used as accessories to modify our identity. Of course, they look beautiful, but they are actually very fragile and need your time to maintain.</p><p><br></p><p><strong>How to make gold plating not easy to fade?</strong></p><p>I have another question that I can answer, let’s answer first: gold-plated bracelets are different from earrings, they are more likely to touch water. If you want to prevent color fading and keep luster:You can apply a layer of transparent nail polish to your hands. I am in the earring accessories. I tried it on the Internet, but I can't see that it has been painted. I have another question that I can answer. The answer is first: gold-plated bracelets are different from earrings, and they are more likely to be exposed to water. If you want to prevent color fading and keep luster: The last layer of clear nail polish, I tried it on the earring accessories, I can't see it was applied at all,</p><p><br></p><p>Do not touch it with alkaline things, such as soap, washing powder, dishwashing liquid, etc. Do not expose it to the sun, take a bath, wash your hair, and take it off. Remember to take it regularly to wake up. In short, don't mess on it! It won't fade, so it will be much better if you wash it with more salt. There is no other way to make it never fade. There is no good way to protect it, because any metal will Oxidized, no matter how you take care of it, it will not last for a long time, there is no way! Try to touch as little water as possible, and cosmetics such as bath lotion, which are easy to oxidize, there is no way to never fade, or no one buys pure gold Yeah, just take care of it as much as possible</p><p><br></p><p><strong>How to clean gold plated jewelry?</strong></p><p><br></p><p>Gold-plated jewelry cleaning method: It can be cleaned by hand rubbing soap or detergent. Gold-plated jewelry pays attention to daily maintenance, maintenance methods: First of all, pay attention not to wear gold-plated necklaces when working, especially when doing heavy physical work. Gold-plated jewelry pays attention to daily maintenance, maintenance methods:</p><p><br></p><p>1. When not wearing, store the platinum ring alone in a jewelry box or soft leather pocket.</p><p>2. Do not wear platinum rings and gold plated jewelry at the same time, because the texture of gold is soft. If you rub against each other, the gold powder will be adsorbed on the platinum, making the platinum yellow and affecting the platinum characteristics.</p><p>3. If you wear it frequently, you should clean the platinum ring regularly to keep it shiny. You can use a commercially available jewelry cleaner, or you can clean it yourself by soaking it in a solution of soap and warm water, then wiping gently with a soft cloth.</p><p><br></p><p>With 20 years of experience in <a href="https://www.qd-dsjewelry.com/" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank"><strong>wholesale gold plated jewelry</strong></a>. Ds.topn is a wholesale custom gold plated jewelry supplier and earrings manufacturer in China.</p>

https://weyes123.666forum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum