products
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
products

products and price

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amazing Custom jewelry

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amazing Custom jewelry Empty Amazing Custom jewelry Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:42 am

Admin

Admin

<p>I've wanted to tell you about amazing <a href="https://www.beyaly.com/" target="_blank">custom jewelry</a> brands that I love for a long time. With Mother's Day fast approaching,&nbsp;jewelry does not always use recycled materials, but it does have the merit of being imagined and manufactured by their creators in French workshops on a human scale. </p><p><br></p><p>Their environmental impact is therefore less compared to a costume jewel bought in a large brand, of which we do not know the origin or the working conditions of the workers (most of the time bad, as we can rightly imagine) .</p><p><br></p><p>We cannot repeat it enough, but buying Made in France means supporting the local economy (a choice which is not trivial given the current economic context) and highlighting creators and small brands who are working hard. to do things right and create products that make sense!</p><p><br></p><p>Treat yourself to jewelry is therefore a responsible way of indulging yourself and at often low prices despite everything!</p><p><br></p><p>I took great pleasure in preparing this article for you because some brands that I have selected have been with me for years, such as Dissonances or Aurélie Birdermann. But I was able to discover others at the Bijorhca world jewelry show last January, such as By Fleur de Jade or Lovely Day, both of which offer very beautiful things.</p><p><br></p><p>I hope you will like this selection of Made in France jewelry! Most of them are small designers who offer fine and timeless jewelry according to my personal taste - but if you want other more unique selections later, please let me know!</p><p><br></p><p><strong>The Dissonances</strong></p><p>Sandra is the creator of the Les Dissonances brand, fine and poetic jewelry that she manufactures in her workshop-boutique in Paris. I met her ten years ago at a private sale and since then I have never stopped wearing her creations which have everything it takes to seduce me poetry, finesse and delicacy ! </p><p><br></p><p>At the beginning, Sandra mainly made jewelry and headbands for brides to be, but over time her offer has grown and her timeless creations are intended for all women who want to wear poetic and refined jewelry.</p><p><br></p><p><strong>Bloom Jewelry</strong></p><p><br></p><p>Sophie Schlesser created Bloom Bijoux on the shores of the Mediterranean. In her Marseille workshop, she makes fine and poetic jewelry by hand in limited series. Many of his creations are inspired by nature (seashells, leaves, etc.) with an Art Deco spirit that I really like!</p><p><br></p><p>Custom jewelry brand that works on sets of materials such as leather, silk and gold. The mixture results in cheerful jewels with a lot of personality, which nicely dress our basic outfits. I have worn the Jeanne medal a lot (which appears very often in my looks, like here for example).</p><p><br></p><p>The Charly James boutique-workshop is located not far from where I live, in the 9th arrondissement, and I don't hesitate to go check it out whenever I can!</p><p>Professional for nearly 30 years, Olivier Artisan-Creator, fervent passionate about the world of jewelry, puts his expert eye at your service. </p><p><br></p><p>A graduate since 1993, Olivier puts his creative skills at your disposal, for your greatest pleasure. He innovated for several years with the creation of his online jewelry store to be even closer to his customers.</p><p><strong>Creativity, quality, listening and know-how!</strong></p><p>Here are the four words describing our concept and our ambitions for your satisfaction. You want inexpensive jewelry to change it according to your desires, or a ring for example for an event like Valentine's Day, your wedding, Mother's Day, a birthday or for Christmas, Lbijoux will meet your expectations. As for engraving, Lbijoux offers it to you on all custom jewelry.</p>

https://weyes123.666forum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum