products
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
products

products and price

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advantages of stand food mixer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Advantages of stand food mixer Empty Advantages of stand food mixer Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:17 am

Admin

Admin

<p>If you like to make bread and often make bread, then it is highly recommended that you buy a stand food mixer. I will not emphasize the importance of kneading. Let me tell you how the <a href="https://www.murenking.com/product" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">stand food mixer</a> is compared with hand kneading and bread machine kneading. What are the advantages?</p><p><br></p><p>Advantages of stand food mixer</p><p>1. Kneading with a stand food mixer can greatly shorten the time for kneading. The shorter the kneading time, the better, which can reduce the oxidation of the dough.</p><p>2. The chef's machine kneading can save energy. To knead the dough with a stand food mixer, you just have to stay with it, accompany it, and help it from time to time, which saves a lot of effort than kneading by hand.</p><p>3. The chef's machine kneading the noodles can knead better gluten. As far as I am concerned, the dough kneaded by the stand food mixer is better than the hand kneading or bread machine kneading, and it has better elasticity and ductility.</p><p>4. The chef's machine kneading can effectively control the noodle temperature. In the summer of the bread machine, it is too difficult to control the temperature. Often the noodles have fermented because the temperature of the noodles has risen too quickly. The cook machine can tie an ice pack to the tank, which can effectively control the temperature.</p><p><br></p><p>In my opinion, the cook machine is definitely one of the just-needed bread making, and making cakes and other foods can also come in handy. The stand food mixer is really a great invention. It's absolutely not a loss to start a stand food mixer. Who knows how good a stand food mixer is!</p>

https://weyes123.666forum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum