products
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
products

products and price

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are the lights in my home less attractive than others?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

<p>"There are many decoration designs, so a craftsman can look at Xiongge!" Hello everyone, I am Xiongge, a master of decoration design. Ever since Edison invented the electric light, it has become a necessity for every family. With the development of the times, there are more and more uses of electric <a href="emelighting.com" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank"><strong>hotel lights</strong></a><strong> </strong>and various styles. How to choose the right lamps becomes more important. This problem is particularly evident in house decoration.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>In the recent period, many friends are decorating the house, and they have encountered difficulties in selecting lamps because there are too many lamps on the market, and the functions and effects of different lamps are different. In order to achieve the best lighting effects, many Friends have "picked up their eyes", so how do we choose the most suitable lighting for our house? Xiaobian will explain to you today, what are the tips and precautions when decorating a new house and choosing lamps.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>The lamps we commonly use in home life include the following: chandeliers, table lamps, ceiling lamps, decorative lamps, table lamps, spotlights, wall lamps, and so on. The following editors will analyze the applicability of the lamps and lanterns for everyone to make a choice based on the spatial characteristics of different areas of the house.</p><p><br></p><p>living room</p><p><br></p><p>The living room can be said to be the facade of a family, and it is also an important place for us to receive guests and daily leisure. Therefore, the decoration of the living room must not be sloppy, and we must create a harmonious and warm, homely atmosphere. At present, the most popular lighting in the living room is the chandelier. The chandelier is not only unique in shape, but also changeable in style. But I want to remind everyone here that not all living rooms are suitable for chandeliers.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>The chandelier has a very significant feature and takes up a lot of space. Generally, the chandelier is directly suspended from the ceiling through the connecting rod, so the actual vertical height of the ceiling is about 70 cm, and some even reach more than one meter, which requires that the height of the house must not be too short. , the chandelier will obstruct our view, and the chandelier in the living room is too short, it will make people feel depressed. In addition, due to the diverse structure of the chandeliers, there will be more combination accessories, and it will be very troublesome to clean up the lamps later.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>In addition to the chandeliers, there is another more popular light fixture to choose from, and that is the ceiling light. The ceiling lamp, as its name implies, is a lamp directly installed on the ceiling. The advantages are very obvious, simple installation, simple and elegant style, easy to clean, and it is very suitable for houses with a low roof. At the same time, the price of ceiling lamps is much cheaper than chandelier, so the cost performance is still very high.</p><p><br></p><p>In addition, the living room can also be added with a floor lamp, placed beside the sofa, looks particularly warm and comfortable.</p><p><br></p><p>bedroom</p><p><br></p><p>The bedroom is a place to sleep and rest, which is suitable for creating a relaxed atmosphere. So, what kind of lamp is suitable for the bedroom? I think that whether it is a chandelier, ceiling lamp or spotlight, as long as you like and the conditions allow, it is OK.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>The chandelier has been said before. If the height is sufficient, it can be selected as the main light. The specific need to choose a chandelier depends on the decoration style of the house. Xiaobian feels that the chandelier is more suitable for European and American styles, and has a graceful and exquisite beauty. If the house is minimalist, it is recommended to use ceiling or spotlights. The shape of the ceiling lamp is generally simple, the light is evenly distributed, and the light is soft, which is the first choice for simple style. Spotlights are relatively new compared to ceiling lights. They can be freely chosen according to the owner's preferences. They are mainly distributed around the ceiling. They create a very good atmosphere for the room and are suitable for creating a romantic atmosphere. However, due to the problem of distribution, it is more troublesome to replace the bulb later than the ceiling lamp.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>In addition, bedrooms need bedside lamps or wall lamps. Do n’t think that these lights are just for decoration. When we lean on the bed at night to read a book or play with a mobile phone, their role is reflected. The soft lights can protect our eyes well and make us truly Relax.</p><p><br></p><p>restaurant</p><p><br></p><p>There is a need to pay attention to the choice of restaurant lighting. The lighting should be designed around the dining table. The main light should preferably be designed above the dining table, and it should be decorated next to some other lights.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>How to choose it? I think that if the floor is high enough, you can install artistic chandeliers in the restaurant. The lamps are 60 cm to 100 cm away from the table. Selecting warm colors will make the restaurant more romantic and warm. Install wall lights around the restaurant, and the auxiliary main lights enhance the brightness in the corners around. If the restaurant is not high enough, it is recommended to use ceiling or downlights as the main lights.</p><p><br></p><p>aisle</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>Aisles should not be too complicated, mainly lighting, and a ceiling light can be selected as the main light source at the doorway, so we can change shoes at the door. You can choose LED downlights in other places of the aisle, with warm light as the main part, which will make the home look warmer.</p><p><br></p><p>kitchen</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>I also mentioned the problem of kitchen lighting in a previous article, and I will talk about it today. The main light of the kitchen is best to have a moisture-proof function. Ceiling lights are the best choice because the kitchen is relatively oily. If you choose a pendant lamp, it will be very troublesome to clean up later. It is best to choose a bright fluorescent lamp for easy operation in the kitchen. There is also a place that requires special attention. It is best to install a few spotlights or wall lamps above the operating table, so that people will not see blind spots due to their backs when cooking and washing in the kitchen.</p><p><br></p><p>bathroom</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>The bathrooms are best to choose moisture-proof lamps, for self-evident reasons. Yuba is generally selected as the ceiling light in the bathroom, which is convenient for us to warm up in the winter when taking a bath. Then there are spotlights near washstands, toilets, and bathtubs, mainly lighting, so warm light is not recommended.</p><p><br></p><p>balcony</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>The balcony lighting is mainly for the convenience of drying clothes at night, so it is not recommended to use chandeliers, t will be a hindrance, Xiaobian recommends using ceiling lamps or spotlights. At the same time, the light should not be too bright, it will expose some privacy. If you plan to build a small study or garden on the balcony, I think that installing a wall light is a good choice.</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>Nowadays, there are many kinds of lightings, and the lightings corresponding to different decoration styles are also different. I do n’t dare to say that my point of view must be correct. I mainly want to provide a reference for you. How to choose the lightings. Look at the owner</p>

https://weyes123.666forum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum