products
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
products

products and price

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which musical instrument would you choose to represent yourself?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

<p>Every Wednesday we ask our Brain Game contestants one interesting, thought-provoking or just plain quirky question. Their answers will be published anonymously in Young Post. Then readers vote for their FAVOURITE answer. We will eliminate the contestant with the LEAST votes every week until we have a winner. The ultimate Brain Game winner will win a DJI Spark drone.</p><p><br></p><p>Contestant 1</p><p>A harp is the <a href="https://www.xuqiumusic.com/products" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank"><strong>musical instrument</strong></a> that I would associate myself with. For me, the harp symbolises royalty and luxury and exudes beauty and charm, despite being a solitary instrument. In the same way, I think I am a person who can unleash my charisma onto the world, even on my own. Moreover, just like how there is often only one harp (in some cases, two) in an orchestra, just one of me will be enough to influence the world.</p><p><br></p><p>Contestant 2</p><p>It’s not exactly the most <strong>sophisticated instrument</strong>, but I think a kazoo would represent me best. Why? I like to sing, dance, pretend, and play the kazoo! I’m not as creepy as the kazoo kid from that meme, but there is a certain ridiculousness and abandonment that the kazoo has that I want to embody. In the end, no matter how old I get, I hope I never take myself too seriously. I want to remain simple and fun – like a kazoo.</p><p><br></p><p>Contestant 3</p><p>I would definitely <a href="https://www.xuqiumusic.com/electric-guitar" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank"><strong>choose a guitar</strong></a>, the riffs of which are spontaneous and organic - just like how I’d describe myself. Guitarists know how full of melody guitars can be. They also know that they can also hurt your fingers if played too roughly; in a way this is a nice analogy that says I need to be treated with care. It’s also versatile – it can be the lead or a background rhythm. This suits my personality.</p><p><br></p><p>Contestant 4</p><p>I think I would pick a gong to represent myself. A gong is a traditional Chinese instrument and I am Chinese. If you want a gong to make noise, you have to use something like a hammer to beat it. In a similar way, I am quiet when I am alone, but when I am with friends I become very talkative and noisy. Gongs aren’t just used as musical instruments – they are also used to call attention to something during a happy occasion, like the opening of a store. So, like the gong, I think I am a very optimistic person who can bring joy and happiness to others.</p><p><br></p><p>Contestant 5</p><p>My choice would be a violin. People generally think of violin music as creating peaceful, soothing, dreamy music. That’s how people usually see me at first, polite, sensible, a bit shy and soft-spoken. But what people sometimes forget is that violins can be played poorly, making squeaky and nasty sounds. The same goes for me; when my emotions are unstable, I can throw a real tantrum and become terrible, just like a violin.</p><p><br></p><p>Contestant 6</p><p>American musician Tom Lehrer once said, “Life is like a piano. What you get out of it depends on how you play it.” A piano, therefore, is the instrument I’d choose to represent myself. We share many things in common. Playing the piano requires you to be attentive, and I’m an attentive learner during class. The piano needs to be controlled by a master, and I’m a prefect who obeys my leaders.</p><p><br></p><p>Contestant 7</p><p>I think that a drum set represents me best, because I enjoy rock music. The person playing the drum set has to hit many drums at the same time. I can do many things at once. I also like to tap my feet on the ground rhythmically when <a href="https://www.xuqiumusic.com/products" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank"><strong>playing a musical instrument</strong></a>. I’m not afraid of loud noises and I am not bothered by the loud noise a drum would make.</p><p><br></p><p>Contestant 8</p><p>I would pick a trumpet to represent me, because trumpets are very noisy instruments, and I often find myself talking loudly. Also, playing the trumpet requires a lot of power and effort. In a similar way, I like to make sure I always put 100% of my effort into everything I do.</p><p><br></p><p>Contestant 9</p><p>I would be a piano: basic and “black and white” about things. The piano is an easy instrument to learn but, just like any other instrument, it is hard to master. I am quite an introverted person; you’ll have to spend a lot of time with me until you really get to know me – I’m a hard “note” to crack!</p>

https://weyes123.666forum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum